Friday, November 9, 2007

Jason is a cougar now!!!


Chris, Jason and I really wanted to go to the BYU game but the tickets were sold out. So we decided that we should just watch it at home. Chris came over right after work and we were just hanging out when he got a text from someone in his ward that had 4 tickets! we were so excited, especially Chirs and I, so we got all ready and called my friend Brooke so that she could come with us. Plus I wanted her to meet Chris who happens to be Jason's best friend. When we got there they were giving free beenies Chris got 3, Brooke got 2 and we got 5, 2 for us and 3 for my brothers! The game was great BYU played so well and we had really good seats, we could see everything. This is my first game this year and it was a great game, I love BYU football. All of us were wearing our BYU beenies, you know to show our support. Jason as a good Ute would not wear his. But then Chris made him put on his Beenie and that is when Jason became a true cougar! hahaha Chris makes fun of him now and tells him he has been converted. I still think is so funny how we go to rival schools, it is so fun for us though. We are excited for the BYU vs UTAH game we are trying to get tickets but they are a little pricey now! Anyways the game was awesome and the best part was that we won! It was a great night I got to see my friend Brooke and catch up with her. It has been a while since we had seen each other. We took our classic funny pictures. I'm glad I like Chris and that we get along so well, it would be sad if we didn't since he is Jason's best friend (well after me). We can't wait for him to move back to Provo so that we can hang out more with him. All we need now is to get him married! hehe :D

Jason and I

Chris and Jason



Brooke and I

Jason and I

3 comments:

Amy Silva said...

Yah! Go BYU! Jason, I know deep down, you know where you belong. Join the blue side.

Brandi Lyn said...

HEY Lupita!! It's Brandi, Aly's cousin, from facebook! :) How are you? I saw your blog on Aly's page. You and your hubby are SO cute! I love all the Cougar pictures...Go COugs! I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and tell you you have an adorable blog! take care, :)

Kina and Nathan said...

Lupita!! Hey it's been a while since I've talked to you! It looks like you're having a good time!! BYU pew!! JK, well not really...:) Anyway, we're doing great! We bought a house, well, duplex. Jordan bought half and we bought the other half. I posted some pics on the blog if you want to take a look. It's pretty nice. You'll have to come up and see it!!!!

Tell Jason to stay strong! I'm sure all the blue down there is going to his head! :) Go UTES!!