
Sunday, August 17, 2008
My wisdom is gone!
I got my wisdom teeth out on thursday. It was awful, well mainly what I remember from it... I hate needles so when they put the IV in I kept complaining that it hurt, that is the last thing I remember. I woke up and we were at the Smith's parking lot Jason had to pick up my prescription and get some food, I didn't want to stay in the car so I got out and started walking, Jason caught me and took me back to the car, apparently I wasn't looking at where I was going. So he went to Smith's and left me in the car, he got back pretty quickly or at least if felt like it, probably because I was still a little out. I can't remember everything really well, I just remember we went back to the doctor's office for another prescription and we were back at the Smith's parking lot, I remember taking some pictures with my phone's camera and sending it to my dad and then I started crying because I was really hot and I didn't know where Jason was!!! Everything I remembered is so blurry since I was in and out for most of the day. It was horrible because Jason had to go to work that afternoon so I had to make sure I took my pills and tried to eat, but I was so sick that I couldn't eat, I kept throwing everything up... it was gross! I have been so hungry for the last few days, it's horrible all I want is to eat!! I'm sick of yogurt and pudding and smoothies and all that soft stuff... I'm HUNGRY! hahahaha So hopefully I'll be feeling better soon, my mouth hurts. The good thing though is that I didn't get puffy at all... well maybe just a little bit, but my cheeks look the same they just feel weird. Here is a pic of me with cold peas and corns... they made my afternoon so much better!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so impressed, I can't even tell you got your wisdom teeth pulled out! Just so you can get an idea of how horrible it was for me...picture Kiko from El Chavo, yep that was me!
Sorry about the wisdom teeth that hurts so so bad! Cute blog you guys look so cute. What a good looking couple:)
Post a Comment