Thursday, November 13, 2008

I don't know what to do...

For the last couple of weeks I have been debating whether or not to cut my hair... If I do this is what I would like:
Otherwise I should just keep taking those prenatal vitamins to make it look like this:
or this(Brenda's hair, not Lorin or the baby's just in case you were wondering) because Brenda, I really like your long hair!!!!:


By the way, the whole purpose of me taking prenatal vitamins is because I heard they make your hair grow faster and it also makes it stronger... so far nothing!

4 comments:

Karen Rich said...

Gasp!! So you're trying to get pregnant... oooo! I wish you and Jason the best :)

The Kyles said...

No, hahaha! I'm just trying to grow my hair out... haha!

brenda and lorin said...

awesome. where is my glamour shot? i like how you had to clarify my hair and not the baby's haahah. my prenatals did nothing for my hair by the way- but then again i didn't take them for that long....

Kina and Nathan said...

I think you should go with the Katie Holmes hair! Totally cute hair cut and it would look so good on you!