Cody, Erin, Jason and I went to the festival of trees in Sandy! we had so much fun, we went to La Frontera for some yummy Mexican food and then we headed to the SouthTowne Expo Center. I really enjoyed looking at the trees and the gingerbread houses as well as spending time with our friends, Jason wasn't that thrilled about looking at trees but he was such a good sport and even carried me to the car afterwords, I made the mistake of wearing heels! But here are some of the pictures we took... well that Erin took.
4 comments:
This looks so fun! Glad you guys are having so much fun together!
So cool! Is this still going on? I'd love to go. I'm so excited for you and your trip to Mexico!
Oh I've wanted to go to the festival of trees! How fun! If it makes you feel any better I seem to wear heels at the most inopportune times as well.
elliot just loved that gingerbread castle! he was also excited to see candyland. how fun!! merry christmas!
Post a Comment