Monday, March 9, 2009

Leaving our sunbeams!

Sunday was our last time teaching our little kids, it was so sad... I love those kids so much and we have had so much fun teaching them. Closing exercises were fun, the sunbeams had to do the talks, prayer and the theme. It was great to hear the kids give their talks and get so excited about it. At the end the kids gave us a hug and we said goodbye, it was so sad I wanted to cry... We are going to miss planning our lessons and playing with them.

Jason giving them treats
Me with the kids
All of our kids

3 comments:

The YOUNG'S said...

OHHHHH My nephew is so cute!!

Nadia said...

You remind me so much of us, our first calling together was this one and I can't believe how attached you can get to them! And it's so much fun to do with the hubby too...you guys will be awesome parents someday!

The Eborns said...

Why was it your last sunday teaching them? Were you moving or just released?