Friday, July 16, 2010

Lately....

I'm so bad at blogging, I take the pictures I just forget to post them. Anyways here is a few pictures of past events...

1st - Brooke and Mark's Wedding. It was so much fun to see old friends, we laughed, ate and hugged. I miss my old roommates.  Plus, I got to see cute little Ashton... he is so adorable. I might kidnap him!
Lorin and Ashton


With the Bride and Groom


College Roommates


with the Richards'


With Brenda



2.- Every fourth of July, Jason's family goes up to the Cabin in Huntsville. We did it again this year and it was awesome! I love his family so much, I am so glad they are around... they are great! We had some intense, well they, had some intense volleyball tournament and then we just ate and ate and ate... I love it!




The Cabin


With Lauren and Jake




At the town show


Sunset



S'mores!!!


With the girls... 


Part of the fam


Jason playing some volleyball...





3.-  We have had a couple of family parties this summer, I love it when we get together. Jason's family is awesome and I always have a lot of fun with them playing UNO and just talking to everyone.  



4.- Clint and Tess got engaged!!! Finally,  I love Tess... she is awesome. I can't wait for their wedding.




5.- And some fridays we put together bookcases, stain stools and a shelf in our laundry room... and by "we" I mean Jason.








No comments: