Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How do people do this?

I have, obviously, had a hard time with blogging this last year. I honestly don't know how people find the time to blog. Actually I do, they make time. I come home from work exhausted, I have been working about 50 hrs a week and it is a little too much. When I get home I want to eat the first thing that I can find, which usually ends up being cereal. We have work to do with the house that has been on hold for a few months because we don't seem to have the time. We are both so tired by the time we get home that we just want to sleep. Jason has to get up at 5:30 since he has to be at work by 6:30. I'll wake up at the same time he does and I will usually go for a run before I have to get ready so that I can be at work by 8. Being an adult is hard sometimes.

I truly admire the people that constantly update their blogs and that show pretty pictures. I think I have blog envy. I have my camera in my purse yet I forget to take pictures. Maybe I should buy an app for my phone and start blogging from there. I do however, seem to have lots of time for pinterest. I am obsessed with that app. So here is to a better blogging year. I figured if I put this out there I would somehow find myself blogging more since I do have the time, I just need to make time.  Here is a pretty picture:

No comments: