Every Holiday is starting to be a little bit more fun now that we have a baby. Even though Zoey is not aware of what is going on Jason and I enjoy coming up with new traditions for our new family. You guys probably know that Valentine's is not exactly our favorite holiday. We just don't really care for it. Once again we ordered take out from the Olive Garden.
I set up the table with candles and also left kisses in the shape of a heart on our bed. I figured Jason would enjoy eating all of his caramel kisses. We enjoyed a quiet dinner since the little one was sleeping. We had some candy and watched a movie. Like I said nothing big. Jason surprised us girl with beautiful lilies, my favorite!
While we were having dinner we decided to make sure we make a big deal of holidays when our kids grow up. I remember being so excited about Valentines, I think it was the candy that made me love the holiday when I was growing up. So I figured that from now we will try our best to make our kids childhood memorable and fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment