So, yes basically there is a lot to blog about... I just have been so busy with finals and work and stuff. Jason's 3 day birthday celebration was awesome, no pictures though... I know sad, I just kept forgetting the camera!!! anyways it all started Friday with a fondue candle light dinner that he totally ruined by coming home EARLY! I was so upset, I had almost everything done and although he claims that he was pretty surprised it is not the same! He opened some of his presents and we just had a fun evening. Saturday we headed to Seven Peaks with some friends and got a season pass, we figured it was totally worth the $40 dlls and we are totally using it! we had a great time that day, the slides were awesome and I must confess I did the little ones the other ones freak me out! Sunday I woke him up to breakfast... mmmh we went to Church and then we headed to Salt Lake with his family. We had BBQ in celebration of fathers day and his birthday, after that we went to see the Grant's to continue celebrating. His mom made him a delicious cheesecake... mmmmh!!! He claims to have had a great birthday I hope it was true. I surprised him a new pair of shoes (it seems like I give him lots of shoes, but he loves shoes. He has more than I do, so that's a lot!) and some clothes. I had finals the following week, I was so stressed I had to take 3 finals in 2 days, with only one reading day. I did great though... I saw for the first time as I walked down the stairs to look at my score a 100% I could not believe it! I was so happy. I was glad finals were over and I felt so free... hahaha! That same week I walked by the bookstore and found the
Twilight Saga books on sale, I figured I would go with the flow and just buy the books so I bought all three of them. I started reading them the friday after finals and finished all three of them by Sunday, yes they are that good. I really enjoyed reading them and I must confess I developed a crush on Edward and I really hope she stays with him, otherwise I would be very very disappointed. Especially since I've heard that she might end up with Jacob.On Monday the 23rd we left to Kansas City! I was so happy to go see my family... We had a great time there, we did lots and lots of shopping, we took family pictures and we played Wii like crazy, my brothers have a bunch of games and we got to play Wii Fit as well.... it was a lot of fun. We also ate like crazy... I love my mom's food and she made all the stuff I like so it was way good! Jason gained a whopping 6 pounds, that he lost the following week. I guess I don't feed him as much as my mom did while we were there. Now we are back to reality, working 40 hr weeks and not doing much at all. We are so boring! Please save us and hang out with us!
*** PS I tried to upload pictures but this thing keeps giving me an error. So I guess you'll have to wait for pics...
1 comment:
I can't wait to see you Lupita! You and Jason are so cute, I love you pictures they deserve some frames!
Post a Comment