Moving to Salt Lake, for some driving down to Provo might not be the best, but I actually enjoy driving it gives me time to think and sing along my favorite tunes.

Visiting my parents for two weeks, I'll miss my Jason way too much but I miss my parent too
School, finally my senior year! I get to walk in April and find a real job
School, finally my senior year! I get to walk in April and find a real job
Breaking Dawn... so geeky cause my friend Erin and I are going to the release party! (just 3 more days!!)
Getting a new car... I so cannot live with one car, we are never doing that again

My birthday! not excited about getting older but definitely looking forward to have a day just for me.

1 comment:
LUPITA!!!!! I am going to the Breaking Dawn Release Party too!!!! At BYU right? I'll see ya there!
Post a Comment