I have seen this add in a few blogs so I decided to enter and tell you guys about it, just go to their web page and sign up and you can win a free bag!!! yep it's awesome!! just click here: www.handbagPlanet.com
HEY!! Thanks for the comment and sorry I've been a super slacker on updating my blog! We've been really good, stressed but good. We're in the mist of a big adventure--home renovation and it's been quite a trip. It's starting to come together and I can almost see the end! I don't know what I will do with all the time once it's done. As for traveling down there...not sure when. :( All our money is being used to finish our house so we'll see! you'll be one of the first to know if we plan a trip down though! Oh--and I'm put my papers in for Canadian citizenship so I might be half canadian when I see you again! haha! Love and miss you guys!
1 comment:
HEY!! Thanks for the comment and sorry I've been a super slacker on updating my blog! We've been really good, stressed but good. We're in the mist of a big adventure--home renovation and it's been quite a trip. It's starting to come together and I can almost see the end! I don't know what I will do with all the time once it's done. As for traveling down there...not sure when. :( All our money is being used to finish our house so we'll see! you'll be one of the first to know if we plan a trip down though! Oh--and I'm put my papers in for Canadian citizenship so I might be half canadian when I see you again! haha! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment