Just kidding... well maybe not. Anyways, my friend Amy is taking a photography class, not that she needs it because I personally think she is an amazing photographer, and she needed a model... me! hahahaha I was thrilled to help her out and more than anything get a chance to see her and just talk! She is one of the most amazing girls ever I'm so glad I can call her my best friend... anyways I stole one of her pictures... if you want to see more go to her blog.

See... how good she is, I never look like that in real life! hahaha :D thanks Amy I had a great time! :D
7 comments:
Lupita! You ARE so pretty in real life. We're doing great. We do have a blog...but we're amateurs. Yours is all pretty and cool looking. Maybe I'll figure out how to do that some day. I'm excited you found my blog-it's fun to keep in touch and see what's going on in your world.
You are beautiful! I love just going and taking random photos!
So pretty!!!!! You are gorgeous! And you DO look like this in real life! Cute pics!
Look at you!...hottie! Of course you look pretty...because you really are that pretty!
Lupita, you know I chose you for your superior modeling abilities... that and I knew you'd put up with my amateur photography skills!
p.s. we changed our blog to daveandpattiedwards.blogspot.com :)
Hey Pita,
I'm definitely in TX. Glad to hear from you. What's new? What's exciting? Let's keep in touch.
-Doug
Post a Comment