Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lately...


I'm so bad at this blogging thing, I try but school kinda gets in the way!! I seriously spend like 30 hours in the computer labs... I hate school, but I'll see the end in April! I can't wait to graduate, although finding a job totally freaks me out... Anyways... here are some pictures of what we've been up to  lately (in no particular order) ...

Rachel invited me to the BYU vs Utah state game, we had awesome seats! Plus it was fun hanging out with her!
Jason took me to the first Jazz game of the season! The best part was that they won and that I got to spend some time with Jason.
me... sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, I took them with my cellphone!
One of my two favorite players... Korver!
Jason as a Farmer...


Me as a farmer...

 Jason and me as we waited for the kids...

with the cutest twins ever!


Caleb



Kylee and Caleb

at the cornmaze
Jason playing with the twiners! who by the way are the sweetest babies, they kept giving us kisses! We were baby-sitting for Jason's uncle Sky so we took the big kids to the movies and Thanksgiving point and the park. We had so much fun playing parents... it's a lot easier when they are not your own kids! 


1 comment:

Kina and Nathan said...

you ARE such a bad blogger...jk! Nice pics! sounds like you've been busy and that's always the best way to be. Random question, is Jason working at the OG again? Nate and I miss that place! We're almost done drywalling out basement which means we pass the halfway point of being finished with it! YAY!!! Soon I'll have so much time I won't know what to do with it! haha! I'm thinking we won't be m aking it to UT for Christmas...instead we invited me fam up to our house. Still haven't heard weather they can come...anways, talk to ya later! we miss you guys!

Kina
BTW, Go Utes!