Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Jason

Jason turned 25 this year, I can't believe it!  I always try and write a post the day of his birthday but we always end up going out all day and I never get around to writing one. This year for his birthday we started celebrating on Sunday, we had his dad and his siblings over for some pizza and cake. We had so much fun, we stayed up late playing games and watching a movie. No pictures with his cake, I can't seem to be able to upload the video.





We are pretty intense when it comes to playing Uno. Everytime we play we stay up until wee hours of the night playing. We are all Hardcore!!


On Tuesday, I was planning on making him breakfast in bed and such, but the night before we went to bed way late finishing a house project. So around 8:30 I get a phone call from Trevor and Dana inviting us to seven peaks, we got up and got ready to head over to their place! We had so much fun at seven peaks!!!






I am scared of heights, kinda, and so I volunteered to take pictures of them going down the slides.











After seven peaks we went home and took a nap. We were both so tired. At around 6 we got ready and headed down to Dave and Stephanie's house, they were having a little birthday party/ NBA finals game party. So we headed down there. It was so much fun, we stayed there until late and we had a great time with everyone. I really can't believe Jason is 25!!! During half time we watched a DVD I made for my Mother in law, it basically showed Jason's life these last 25 years through pictures. I cried. 

Jason with his mom.

Dave, really wanted to be in the picture!



Lily our little photographer, just like her mom.




Jason, Lily and me.


And, we are not done celebrating... ha ha. Wednesday I took Jason to Tucanos to have dinner. This picture just shows you how we felt after eating more than we should have, I think I ate more than I have ever eaten in my life.





Yeah, we were sleepy and way to full.



I love you Jason, you are my best friend, the love of my life and the most amazing man!!! I feel so blessed to spend eternity with you.  I look forward to spending more birthdays with you and to having kids that look just like you. Here are some pictures of Jason when he was a baby, I really do want a baby that looks just like him! 


This is one of my favorites, he looks so cute!!! Kathryn told me that he would dress himself like this all the time when he would go out and play!



All dressed up... Jason is in the middle

This is my favorite picture! 
'

Jason is the one in blue



Here he is with curly and lighter hair....

No comments: