Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Why I don't blog...
So I always think that I can only blog when I take pictures of what we have been doing, because lets be honest we all like to look at pictures. However, I have discovered that I never take my camera with me and when I do I forget I have it. So basically that is my excuse for not blogging, since then I have decided that I need to take more pictures. Michelle from my ward is my inspiration to try and take more pictures. Besides taking amazing pictures she captures their daily life in pictures and I want to do that. I want to be able to remember this time of our lives. So instead of starting to take daily pictures at the beginning of next year, I have decided to start today! So here it is, to hoping I will post more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment