
This was a special fourth of July for us, since it's our first one together! It was great. Jason had to work that morning but as soon as he was done with work we drove to the cabin up in Huntsville! It was so much fun! The entire Grant family was there so I got to meet a bunch of new people it was fun! we had a great time. We also had a chance to meet the new baby colt! he is so pretty I wished I would've taken some pictures. After eating tons and tons of food, we went to the park to watch the fireworks. Huntsville is know for having the best fireworks show. It was a great show and it was so long the music was good too. It was just fun being around with the fam! After the fireworks we went back to the cabin, when all of a sudden my mom calls my brother in law asking to talk to me. Well it seems like I dropped my phone and someone found it so they called my mom, who called my mother in law who gave her Trevor's number... long story short we had to go back to the park to pick up my phone! I'm just glad I was able to get it back! Like I said it was a great 4th of july we played games and we also had our own little fireworks going on!

Jason and I

Jason playing with his sparkler




No comments:
Post a Comment