Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lake Blanche




The first lake you see when you are at the top


So we did this amazing hike in big cottonwood canyon. It was so much fun. We got up at like 5:30 to meet Trevor and his friends at 6, I was trying really hard to keep my eyes open as we were driving to Trevor's house. We had a light breakfast at his place and then we drove to meet his friends. It was cold when we got there (weird since we went in the middle on July).

The trail started so easy and then as we kept going it got so steep it took us an hour and 45 minutes to get to the top, on our way to the top you can see a few waterfalls but once you get up there it is amazing. There were like 3 lakes and some snow at the top of the mountain... it was such a cool hike. Jason and I had a blast... the best part was on our way down. Trevor decided he would run down so me and Jason followed It was so fun... Jason had a blast watching me run and jump down the trail... he said I looked like a little monkey! :(. What a happier way to end such an exhausting hike than with a trip to Mcdonalds!! You should have seen those two boy eat.




Jason and Trevor at the top

By the Lake

Playing with the camera

A little waterfall


Jason and I at Lake Blanche





No comments: