Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the Summer is Over and FOOTBALL begins


You know your summer is over when school starts! I'm actually pretty excited to start, Jason started two weeks ago and I hardly see him so now with school to worry about it, I won't be calling him like 50 times a day! Football on Saturday was awesome, we actually had to tivo it so that we could watch it. It's hard for me to admit I missed the first BYU home game and even worse that I will be attendiing the U's first home game!! I am really looking forward to this football season, I have great hopes for BYU! I'm sure we will beat the U again... haha No matter what Jason says! haha. It's so much fun that we go to rival schools people are always so surprised about it. But I like it, I get to go to more football games...

No comments: