
I introduced Jason to Lost after we were married. He would come home from work and we would watch one or two episodes of the first season, that evolved to the second, and the third and now we are so excited about the fourth season! It is such a good show! It is so different from our other favorite show (Grey's Anatomy). I just love that Jason is as addicted to it as I am, plus it's fun having our own little lost nights. I can't wait to watch another episode tonight!!! I think Everyone should watch this show!!!
2 comments:
We are obsessed with LOST too!! We should have a lost party sometime! I agree with you on the Snow...No more please! Thank you! And how fun on getting new couches. I love when we get things for our house! It is so fun...if only we had the money to do what I really want to do! :) Someday maybe! Anyway you guys are too cute!!
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!! We just watched the 1 & 2 Season in 2 weeks! WE need to go get the 3 really soon. WOW. How in the world do you even express the WOWNESS of this show...woooow.
I second the adiction! WOO HOO!
Post a Comment