On saturday Jason and I went on a double date with Chris and Courtney. We had so much fun, we went to Chipotle for dinner and it was so good! After dinner we met with some other people to go to the game, and it was awesome! I love the Jazz and of course my boy Millsap, there were some awesome plays and I felt so proud of myself because I was able to recognize every single player! I guess that is what happens when you watch almost all the games. It was a close game and I was glad we won! We had such a great time with Chris and his date, actually we always have fun with Chris. He is one of Jason's best friends, they have known each other since second grade. I'm glad I get along great with him.
The Jazz
The four of us
My Hubby and I
Chris and Courtney
2 comments:
You went to Chipotle?? Is that the same Chipotle that they have in California?
mmmh, I don't know is the same one they have in Colorado, the yummy burritos!
Post a Comment