Yesterday we went to pick up Clint from the airport. He came home from his mission in South Carolina. He looked so cute and awkward! hahaha like every Return Missionary I guess. Clint and I have never met, he had just left on his mission when Jason came home. So for them it has been 4 years!! Jason got all teary and excited to see his brother again, it was so cute to see them together. Clint and Jason are really close, so he was happy to have him back. He is a wonderful person, I am so excited to get to spend time with him. He even calls me sister now! :D It feels great having him home, the family is finally all together again. We are looking forward to spending lots and lots of fun times with him, specially in the snow. Clint wants to be a professional snowboarder, and he is amazing!!! I have seen several videos and he is great! well here are some pictures from the airport.
2 comments:
i absolutely LOVE how small you are!!
Hey! This is Aarick Carlson from Alaska. I served with Elder Kyle and loved it! I am trying to call him, but the number isn't working. Do you think you can help me out by asking him to call me please? I'd appreciate it.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment