Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dear life...

Dear finals,
I don't like you, the more I want to study the less I do... I'm glad you are soon to be over, but I am mad at you because I won't see my husband for the next week. Why hate huh?

Dear Woodpecker,
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! You don't let me sleep and I like sleeping in, you are not an alarm clock go away!

Dear Jazz,
Please beat the Rockets, I would love to see you go to the finals again this year...

Dear Weather,
No more snow please, I looked online today and they predict you might bring a little snow this week. Please don't do it, it's SPRING!

Dear Vacations,
I want you... bad! I'm glad you are coming soon!!

Dear Anthropologie,
Can you lower your prices, I love everything you sell but I hate looking at the bill when I have to pay.

Dear Burger Supreme,
Why are you so bad for me when I absolutely adore you!

Dear Salt Lake,
I can't wait to move back, I have missed your malls and food!!

1 comment:

Amy Silva said...

Dear Lupita,
Don't move back to Salt Lake. That seems so far away!