Monday, April 7, 2008

General Conference

Here we are at General Conference

General Conference was absolutely AMAZING! we enjoyed every single session. It was great we loved it. Jason and I were lucky enough to go to the afternoon session on Sunday and it was great, we were so close and the spirit felt so strong. After conference we went to my Mother in-laws house and had dinner with her, the food was great but the best part was hearing stories about Jason when he was a little kid. Jason was the cutest baby in the world and he is so handsome now. I just love the way he looked when he was a baby! It was a great weekend full of spiritual experiences and lots of learning about the gospel.



He was such a cute baby!!! I just want to hold him!!

I love how light and curly his hair was!

Jason looking all cute and ready for Church

I just love how CUTE he is!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Such a cute little boy! That is awesome that you got to go to Conference! How fun! And yes I will be at Kristi's shower! Yeah if you are going too!!! If you aren't then well i just am not gonna go :)

Brandi Lyn said...

How awesome you got to go to Conference! I'm so jealous! Wasn't it incredible?? Wow. I wish it were once a month.

CUTE pictures...your hubby is a stud!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.