Monday, April 28, 2008

Congrats to Jeff, Kristin and Michael!


My cute and adorable friend Kristin told me that she is prego!!! She is having another baby, I'm so excited for her and I must admit a little jealous because I want a baby. Anyways I found a pic from our open house, where she was pregnant with Michael. She gave birth a few days later! I was so happy she could be at the open house though. Her son Michael is the cutest boy I have ever seen! We are really happy for you guys!! :D

PS I hope she doesn't hate for posting this picture, but it's the only one I could find of the two of us. She looks cute as always though!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow! Thank you Lupita! you are so sweet! Thank you for being so happy for us! And on a side note ..... what in the heck??? i didn't even recognize that that was me! I was SoOOOOO FAT!!!!!!!! man. I really can't believe how big i was! My face ahhh! I guess that is what I have to look forward to again! Yipee!