Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday DAVID!

My youngest brother is 6 today! I absolutely love him, he is so kind and smart! I love it when he tells me "you look preciosa" (cute) and yes he will say it just like that. He is a wonderful brother to all of us, we all spoil him so much just because he is the little one. He can be so funny and protective (especially of me). When Jason and I were dating he would tell Jason that he couldn't kiss me or hug me because I was his, and that he would break his head if he did it. The day we got married he cried the entire time because he didn't want me to get marry but now he LOVES Jason. When I call home and I talk to him he tells me that he loves me and immediately asks me where is Jason? can I talk to Jason? and he can talk to him forever. The last time we where in Kansas City, Jason and I had to go run some errands for my mom and he came along, while we were in line at the grocery store a lady comes up to Jason and tells him "Your son is so cute". Jason immediately told her that he was his brother in-law, the lady seemed pretty confused... we just thought it was funny that people thought he was our kid!
David is an expert at playing Wii and Xbox, he loves it. He also likes swimming, he loves school and he loves animals. He is the one that reminds my parents to bless the food and say their night prayers as well as having family home evening. He is such a great kid! So David I hope you have a wonderful birthday! WE LOVE YOU and miss you so much! We can't wait to see you this summer!


Shopping in Kansas City


David at Rainforest Cafe

I took this picture exactly a year ago on his 5th birthday!

Here we are celebrating Jason's birthday

I do think it's funny that people say he can be our kid, what do you guys think?

1 comment:

Dallas and Abi Makin said...

Holy Cow! he is getting so big! When i met you he was so little! I miss the good old days! =)