Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update...



So these last couple of weeks we have been so busy, well mostly me! I am taking 9 credits and working 20 hours, crazy I know but I want to graduate next april! Jason has been working full time now so I hardly see him. That is why the other day we decided to take the morning off and go miniature golfing! It was such a nice day we had a great time just spending the time together...




After some golfing we went to Cafe Rio for some lunch, we had a great time together. I love it when we have our dates. That same weekend we had a family get together. We had such a great time with everyone we missed the twins, who are so big now! I can't believe they are 8 months now, they are so big and they smile all the time! Lily was there though, so it is a constant fight about who gets to hold her! Jason loves holding the babies and the babies love him, they smile at him all the time! We had alot of fun seeing everyone, it had been like 4 months since the last time we saw everyone. So here are a few pictures of the family dinner... Oh I made my tres leches cake and everyone liked it, I was so nervous since I have only made it once before that. I'm so glad everyone liked it and ate it all I didn't even get a chance to have some! After all we have had a great couple of weeks, we are looking forward for me to be done with school so that we can go visit my parents in Kansas for a couple of weeks!




1 comment:

Kristin said...

I want to come and play too! You are the cutest couple! Let's have dinner before we move! Love ya!