Three tags.... I have to write down 3 of each: joys, fears, goals, current obsession/projects, and random facts.
3 joys: Life, My family and the Gospel
3 fears: someone breaking into our apartment, getting in a car accident, and that someone in my family gets hurt
3 goals: Graduate, get an MBA, get a good job (so that I can be Jason's sugar momma!)
3 current obsession/projects: jeeeeez... finish spring semester, start packing and my latest obsession is playing tetris tournaments with Jason... I have the highest score at a whooping 70,650!
3 random facts: I have so many purses that I never use, but I can't help the fact that everytime I buy shoes I feel like I need to have a purse that matches my shoes. I shower every single day sometimes even twice. I hate peas.
I tag... Katie, Laura, and Amy
I tag... Katie, Laura, and Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment