We just got back from Kansas City, but there is an update coming... I just have to go through the hundreds of pictures we have! SO I will be updating this thing pretty soon! :)
I'm pretty sure you have to be a Conditional permanent resident for 2 years and then a regular permanent resident for another 3 before you can become a citizen. But go wtih what your lawyer told you. I am sure he knows best. My lawyer made it sound like that would be the case. I don't have an interview date yet though I am sure it will come soon now that I have everything else. :) How are you guys doing?
Lupita!!!! You are the cutest. It is so fun to here from you. I am glad you found are blog because that means that I found yours too!! How are you guys? Joe and I are doing great. We are still in Provo and having fun. How about you?
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure you have to be a Conditional permanent resident for 2 years and then a regular permanent resident for another 3 before you can become a citizen. But go wtih what your lawyer told you. I am sure he knows best. My lawyer made it sound like that would be the case. I don't have an interview date yet though I am sure it will come soon now that I have everything else. :) How are you guys doing?
Lupita!!!! You are the cutest. It is so fun to here from you. I am glad you found are blog because that means that I found yours too!! How are you guys? Joe and I are doing great. We are still in Provo and having fun. How about you?
Post a Comment