Thursday, November 13, 2008

Can't wait to be there....

I haven't been so thrilled about the weather lately, I hate the cold especially when I have to get up at 5:30 in the morning and by the time I leave it's freezing!! but I am looking forward to spending 5 days here...

I can't wait to be in Mexico , only 30 something days! yay! I miss my family and I am pretty sure I'll enjoy the warm weather! I'm hoping I'll convince Jason to get super tan when we are down there, then he won't look like a ghost the entire winter! I miss my family so much, I honestly can't wait to be there and spend the holidays with them, I just have to get through finals! ugh...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

oh i want to join! I think you should go short...it grows back! But i think you would look so cute with it short!

Andrea said...

I found your blog! How exciting! And you get to go to Mexico? Hooray!