Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What do you mean you are out of Fondue Pots?

Well I have been wanting a fondue pot forever. I was a little disappointed we didn't get one at our wedding, or that we didn't buy one with all of our wedding money. Anyways, Jason and I went shopping this last Monday to find out that they were all sold out! We went to every single place we could think of that would sell them and nothing. We were so frustrated that we decided to go to Salt Lake to look for one, at the end we decided to just order one online. In our search for the fondue pot, Jason decided we needed to buy a new blender, because apparently the one we got for our wedding does not have enough power. We went to costco and we saw this awesome blender that his dad has... yes it cost 400 dlls. So I totally said no, and we ended up buying this really cool Oster blender that has this other cups that make single servings and you can take them with you! Our cool new blender


our future fondue pot...

1 comment:

Amy Silva said...

Lupita, it was so fun to get caught up on your life. We need to have a smoothie or fondue night now.