A ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Happily attached.
B: BEST FRIENDS? Jason and my mother
C: CAKE OR PIE? pie, mmmh like banana cream pie, yummy yummy!
D: DAY OF CHOICE? Saturday, I get to sleep in and hang out with Jason
E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Cell phone, computer, iPod, gum
F: FAVORITE COLORS? blue, white, orange
G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? sour worms... I don't just eat gummy bears or worms, they have to be SOUR
H: HOMETOWN? good old ghetto Nogales Sonora
I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE? Cookies, I love cookies and chips and TV
J: JANUARY OR JULY? January because that is when I got married, plus I get to go skiing and if it's to cold I can warm up easily compared to July when it gets so Hot you don't even want to be outside!
K: KIDS? Nope, and probably not anytime soon
L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT... Jason (of course), My family, friends, having a good time, laughing and EATING!
M: MARRIAGE DATE? January 2nd, 2007
N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3 crazy younger brothers
O: ORANGES OR APPLES? both, I love fruit especially these two!
P: PHOBIA OR FEARS? Fears, I'm afraid of cats! hahaha
Q: QUOTE? "Whatever you do, begin it. Boldness has courage, genius and magic in it." -Goethe
R: REASONS TO SMILE? Jason, school is OVER!, Warm weather coming soon, summer and vacations!
S: SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder woman...
T: TAG 5 PEOPLE. Surprise me!
U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I still have to think about which way is Left and which way is Right... and I always get them mixed up when Jason is driving...
V: VEGETABLE? Carrots, cucumbers, lettuce, mmmmmmmmmmh! I actually love veggies!
W: WORST HABIT? leaving everything until the last minute, I am a total procrastinator!
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? X-ray... I had one done last year.
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? I love food, so I will eat anything, I actually love trying new stuff... and I love cafe rio salads and lets not forget SUSHI
Z: ZODIAC SIGN? Leo....
1 comment:
That is so funny about the Left/Right thing! i totally do that too! And it seems like when I'm absolutely positive I need to turn left I turn right...I think it irriates nate to no end!
BTW, how are you guys??
Post a Comment