I found this baby picture of David, I think he was a few days old. I must confess I thought he was kinda of weird because he had so much hair! But he has grown to be a handsome little boy.
He does have a ton of hair! I think even more than Emerson did when he was born. Anyways, Lupita we changed our blog link, here's the new updated one sncates.blogspot.com
Hey shawn and i were looking at your main photo of you two jumping...we decided that you are getting quite a bit of air. Which reminded me of volleyball, so I think we should get togther and play!
3 comments:
He does have a ton of hair! I think even more than Emerson did when he was born. Anyways, Lupita we changed our blog link, here's the new updated one
sncates.blogspot.com
Hey shawn and i were looking at your main photo of you two jumping...we decided that you are getting quite a bit of air. Which reminded me of volleyball, so I think we should get togther and play!
AWWWW i love baby pictures of my husband. :) He's a CUTIE!
Post a Comment