We were supposed to go play games with Jason's siblings tonight, but the hosts where not feeling well and it got cancelled. We were a little sad about it, but we didn't let this ruin our night. Instead we watched a movie and played wii. Sadly, I did not take pictures... but I do have some pictures of our last game night which was Sunday. The cool thing about having siblings so close in age is that we can get together with them and their spouses and play games or go out on dates! My siblings are still to young. I love that we have Jason's family around, it makes me miss my family less, it's still hard having them so far though.
One of our family traditions, is to take turns each Christmas and giving each other board games. This year Jason game me clue. I love this game, I used to play it all the time when I was little and I thought it was the best game!
Here they are, playing some Wii and a little video for your enjoyment.
No comments:
Post a Comment