We had a wonderful 2010... wait for a post on our 2010 review. I can't wait to see what 2011 brings. Yesterday we wrote down our resolutions for this year and we also started the year with a few new traditions. Jason and I have really been thinking about the things that we want to work on this year, not only as a couple but also as a family. I am excited for this year!!
.... oh yes I forgot. I decided to do a daily picture this year. Michelle Marsh is such a wonderful example to me on this. I just want to be able to document our lives better and so I am looking forward to being able to blog more often, well at least I will try.
Now I feel bad, I really don't have any pictures to post right now.
1 comment:
I'm just going for massive catch-up myself. Can't wait to see your photos!
Post a Comment