This is how Jason normally watches TV, he has to have ESPN or something else going on in his Laptop...
Saturday, January 8, 2011
What we do on Friday nights...
Well it used to be that I had to wait until 11 or even midnight for Jason to come home from work. Now he is home by 3 and I am usually home by 5ish so you would think we would take advantage of that and actually go out on dates, sadly that is not the case. Most Fridays we try and make plans and either go out with friends or go out somewhere. Today we decided to do our grocery shopping and then go home and watch the Jazz game. I actually got a little bored watching the Jazz game and instead went to my bedroom to read. I made Jason take a picture, to document how much I rather read than watch TV. Funny how it used to be the other way around when I was growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha, very much like my husband! So fun to see all that you are doing! You are beautiful!
HA! I was going to say that that looks exactly like C. And then I saw the comment above... Sounds like it's just a husband thing. Hope you two are doing well!!
Post a Comment