What a better way to start 2010, than by celebrating 3 years of marriage! time flies...
Yes, we like to match. Sometimes it just happens, sometimes it is planned.
- We bought a new car. After a little incident with our car we decided it was time to become a two car family. It has been great having two cars.
- Last year, we babysat the Marsh kids... we had so much fun!! I think we enjoyed it more than the kids did. We went to the Natural History Museum, we played Wii, I cooked dinner, helped with homework, and we learned so much about raising kids. The Marsh's are really great parents! Thanks guys!!!
-I ran my first half marathon! I am glad I ran with Mandy and Lisa, it would have been hard to do it without them! Best of all we are doing it again in 2011.
- We both turned 25! Wow, I am starting to feel a little older now. We celebrated for days for each our birthdays and it was fun. We took Jason to seven peaks and Jason took me to Brighton. Well here it goes, we are officially a quarter of a century!
- We went on a random trip to Vegas and saw my friend Steve! We had a great time visiting him, shopping and just getting out of town, even if it was Vegas!
- My friend Brooke got married. Brenda and I along with two of her friends did a bridal shower for her. Brooke looked so beautiful the day of her wedding!
- We spent lots of time in Huntsville, either on the lake or just with family during the holidays! I love going to the cabin, we always have so much fun when we go there!!
- We also had our family pictures taken this summer, well with Jason's family.
- We did our annual hike to Lake Blanche, among other hikes! I miss the summer, there is nothing I like more than hiking in the summer!!
- We spent Thanksgiving at the Hospital, after Clint's snowboarding accident. It was so scary to see him there.
- One of Jason's best friends, Chris Marsh married the wonderful Natalie Nelson Marsh. They are perfect for each other and we are so happy we got to share this day with them!
- We went to a few Utah and BYU games this year, I love football season and I love rivalry week... it will never be the same now that the Utes are going to the Pac 10 and BYU is going independent.
- I got laid off from my first job out of college. Luckily I was without a job for a total of 1 day. A few weeks before my last day at work, I was interviewed and hired by my current job. I love what I do now, I love my job and the people I work with. I feel so blessed that all of this happen. I do believe that I got laid off for a reason and Heavenly Father gave me this amazing job that I love so much. I feel so immensely blessed for how this all worked out. At the same time Jason found two amazing internship one that led to his current position. He loves his job and we both feel so grateful that we both found amazing jobs when really needed them.
- We actually dressed up for Halloween this year. We have been married for four years and this is the first time since we were dating that we got to spend Halloween together. We had a great time at my work Halloween party and at our ward party!!
- Jason was released as a teacher for the Elders Quorum and was called as a Primary Teacher, yay! We are now both teaching the 5 to 6 year old class. We love it!
- We went to a Bee's game and the Rodeo... fun! (not really)
- Christmas was awesome, we started our own family traditions.
- Clint moved in with us after his accident. It has been fun having him around.
- We made new friends and have been hanging out with them alot.
- We went to the Christmas Devotional and the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert! They were both so much fun!!
- I attempted to be crafty. I actually made a couple of things that turned out pretty cute. No picture though, I need to work on that (the picture taking thing).
- I won an award at work, well kinda. It was for being the shortest person in the office! I loved it, I thought it was so funny and creative of them to come up with random awards. My office Christmas party was great. We had a fancy dinner at Market Street Grill and then a Family Party at Costco. I love my job.
- We went to see the Temple Lights together for the first time, ever! It was so much fun being there with Ray and Cam. I'm glad they are back!
- We had an impromptu photo shoot outside our apartment. I love how the pictures turned out!!!
- Jason got a speeding ticket. Augh, right when our insurance went down for turning 25!
- He also got a really bad sunburned, after I repeatedly told him to put sunscreen on. Poor thing.
- We discovered that at the right angle, Corelle plates do break.
- Overall this was a wonderful year! We had our ups and downs but it was great because we were together. We had a great Christmas and great New Years Eve. We celebrated with friends and loved ones. We went to family parties, we made tough decisions, we learned valuable lessons, we cried and celebrated many things together. 2010 was a great year for us as a couple not only did it make us grow closer together but it made us stronger. It was great year and I can't wait to see what happens in 2011! Happy New Year to everyone!








2 comments:
I know you couldn't have had more fun than the Marsh kids! I love the Halloween photo of Jason and Ainsley—you'll have to send me a copy! She is so excited to be in your primary class! Hopefully she won't drive you crazy!
What a great year. I'm so glad we got to spend bits of time together. You guys are the best!
Post a Comment