Well blogging everyday has turned out to be harder than I thought. I want to do it, in fact I spend quite some time figuring out what I am going to post each day, but then something comes up. We either receive Jazz tickets or we have to go somewhere or someone comes over and next thing I know it is time to go to bed. I can do this though, actually I am determined to do this! I work better with schedules if I assigned some time to do something I usually get it done since it's in my schedule and for some reason that type of organization just works for me. So on that note I have set up a time each day to blog.
I am trying really hard to stay true to this years resolutions/goals, it is hard I must admit this less candy/sugar and junk food thing is killing me. I love candy but I eat way to much and sometimes substitute meals for it, that can't be really healthy. Which brings me to another resolution, eating healthier, which is also harder than I thought. I don't know what eating healthy really means I don't know what I am supposed to be eating more of or less of. I should buy a book or take a class or something, if you know of any please let me know.
On a side note, Jason's cousin Lauren had her baby today. This is the family's first great grandkid. Lauren had a beautiful baby girl, that they named "Ava". So she is the star of my blog today, I can't wait to meet her and hold her.
1 comment:
eating healthy is tough - I eat way too much junk too! However, I love reading health books and pretty much know how to eat healthy, I just don't. :) Some of my favorites are Body for Life, and Best Life Diet, also you can just google it and find tons of good recipes and fun blogs about eating healthy! good luck!
Post a Comment