Thursday, January 20, 2011

It looks better off than on...

Well at least that is how I feel about Jason's facial hair being GONE! Like any other wife I think my husband looks good all the time. However, I am not a fan of facial hair but after a few days of getting used to the scruff it wasn't that bad. I actually kinda like it, just don't tell Jason I don't want him to grow it out again. This is the first time since we have been together that he has let his beard grow out.


He has been growing it out for a few weeks but to my surprise when I came home from work today he was in the bathroom shaving. He looks so much younger without the beard and I love kissing his smooth face! I think he evens like it better this way.

No comments: